We had a big version jump because we’ve been testing and upgrading internal versions. We have released Version 4.5.1. There are some neat features and updates that we think that you will enjoy. Here is what’s new:
- 4 additional custom time limits added.
- Added the ability to generate a random length of a network lag.
- Urgency functionality (Routine vs Stat) was removed as this was removed on the real test.
- Improved Night Mode (Reverse Color in the real test).
- Removed Final Diagnosis Window as this was removed on the real test.
- Improved performance.
- Added a User Log Data to the Grading Section. You can track all the orders that were ordered, when they were ordered, and when the results were given.
- Added the ability to disable grading (not sure why you’d want to do that, but it’s an option now).
- Updated the back-end software for better performance and compatibility.
As usual, updates are free to paid users. You can download the update here.
Enjoy! We will continue to offer updates and improve the program.